February 4, 2007
Click above for full KJV Online
Thought for the day:previous - - - - - - - - - - - - next
Following Scripture Verses
Click above to go directly to TFD
- And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them,
- Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth.
- Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is clovenfooted, and cheweth the cud, among the beasts, that shall ye eat.
- Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: as the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.
- And the coney, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.
- And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.
- And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.
- Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.
- These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
- And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
- They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
- Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.
- And these are they which ye shall have in abomination among the fowls; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,
- And the vulture, and the kite after his kind;
- Every raven after his kind;
- And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,
- And the little owl, and the cormorant, and the great owl,
- And the swan, and the pelican, and the gier eagle,
- And the stork, the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.
- All fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you.
- Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;
- Even these of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind.
- But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you.
- And for these